Kitchen Manager Job Description
Looking for an experienced culinary professional to manage daily kitchen operations at our Commercial Street location in Springfield.
- Train and monitor performance of kitchen staff.
- Develop and communicate systems & procedures to assure product quality and consistency.
- Maintain seasonal menu offerings that take advantage of locally available ingredients.
- Inventory & Purchasing.
- 2 years in a food service/culinary environment.
- 1 year of food service/retail management experience.
- Baking Experience preferred.
Wage/Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Please email your resume to email@example.com.