Kitchen Manager Job Description
Looking for an experienced culinary professional to manage daily kitchen operations at our Commercial Street location in Springfield.
– Train and monitor performance of kitchen staff.
– Develop and communicate systems & procedures to assure product consistency.
– Develop seasonal menu offerings that take advantage of locally available ingredients paired with the flavors of Eurasia.
– Develop a unique special for each day of the week . (ie. Ramen Friday, Tikka Masala Tuesday, Etc.)
- 2 years in a food service/culinary environment
- 1 year of food service/retail management experience.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience. Base wage plus sales bonuses.
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Email resume and a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org